2021 Christmas Message from St. Luke
Christmas Photos from Previous Years
Welcome and Covid-19 Protocols
Mass Participation Procedures:
- Assembly MASKS are encouraged to be worn by all worshippers per 7-27-21 CDC guidelines due to the most recent trends in mutation of the COVID-19 Virus and for the good of all.
- LITURGICAL MINISTERS will continue wearing a mask in certain situations. Ministers, please watch for information
- RSVP/Reservations will NO LONGER be needed or taken for any Mass times
- You WILL NOT be asked to CHECK-IN at the door before Mass or meetings
- NO TEMPERATURE CHECKS will be taken
- CLEANING PROCEDURES are still USED at this time
- PEW SEATING will be EXPANDED to use every-other pew; SOCIAL DISTANCE remains within each pew row used.
- NARTHEX SEATING is STILL AVAILABLE for those who are more comfortable there
- The COLLECTION during Mass HAS BEEN RE-INSTATED. The collection box as you enter or leave the worship space can still be used.
- ASSEMBLY SINGING will continue to be LIMITED.
- The SIGN OF PEACE will be shared WITHOUT CONTACT except for those within your household/group
- COMMUNION PROCEDURES will REMAIN the same; HAND SANITIZER will be required BEFORE you receive, but optional after reception
- NO CUP is allowed; RECEPTION of Communion continues IN THE HAND only
- The PRESENTATION OF THE GIFTS in procession has RESUMED.
- CHILDREN’S LITURGY OF THE WORD has RESUMED with S. Distancing
- The SENDING/EXITING procedures will go back to pre-COVID normalcy; although your attention to SOCIAL DISTANCING is expected for safety of all. Visiting should be outside, if possible.
- MASS STREAMING ended with the June 13th website posting. (Pastoral Council action, 5-26-21). We look forward to all returning to ‘in-person’ Mass. An essential part of the ‘Real Presence of Christ’ is missing when we do not gather together in person.
Saturday 5:00 PM
Sunday 8:00 AM and 10:30 AM
Tuesdays & Wednesdays - 8:00 AM
Through Faith Direct you can make all of your contributions to St. Luke Parish via auomatic payment from your checking account or credit card – just as you may do now with your mortgage, household bills, and other monthly payments. This is a great way to simplify your giving – and it’s the most cost-effective, environmentally-friendly way for us to receive your gifts. Click the link to enroll now.
We, the people of St. Luke Catholic Faith Community, open to the Spirit, seek to grow in faith through liturgical participation, lifelong Christian formation, and social ministries of the Church.
We accept our responsibility as Christian Stewards in the sharing of our time, talents, and treasure as we journey together ‘living into our Baptism’. We honor our past, celebrate our present, and embrace the future as together we build a household of faith in which all are welcome.
9:00 AM-5:00 PM
11:00 AM - 7:00 PM