Mass on Thanksgiving Day
Thursday, November 24, 8:00 AM
Welcome and Covid-19 Protocols
COVID-19 PROTOCOL CHANGES
Thanks for your input in the COVID-19 Protocol Survey.
The following changes to COVID-19 Protocols are effective for Masses beginning Sunday, April 9/10th:
- Make masks optional
- Eliminate social distancing
As to other protocols:
- Sanitizer still be available per individual choice
- COVID-19 Cleaning/Disinfecting continue through Easter Sunday, and then stop
- Communion procedure (single line up middle of center aisle) continues AS IS for a while-
- Presider/Communion Minister continue to wear masks at Altar and while sharing Communion
- Choir and other Minister’s mask use will be optional
- All three (3) restrooms will be open all the time
- Narthex seating remains AS IS for those who wish to remain distanced
Making some procedural accommodations at this point, based on parishioner input, makes sense. If/when case numbers surge the above COVID-19 Protocols may be adjusted.
Thanks for your continued concern and cooperation in these COVID-19 Protocols and other aspects of our St. Luke Communal Life!
Saturday 5:00 PM
Sunday 8:00 AM and 10:30 AM
Tuesdays & Wednesdays - 8:00 AM
Through Faith Direct you can make all of your contributions to St. Luke Parish via auomatic payment from your checking account or credit card – just as you may do now with your mortgage, household bills, and other monthly payments. This is a great way to simplify your giving – and it’s the most cost-effective, environmentally-friendly way for us to receive your gifts. Click the link to enroll now.
We, the people of St. Luke Catholic Faith Community, open to the Spirit, seek to grow in faith through liturgical participation, lifelong Christian formation, and social ministries of the Church.
We accept our responsibility as Christian Stewards in the sharing of our time, talents, and treasure as we journey together ‘living into our Baptism’. We honor our past, celebrate our present, and embrace the future as together we build a household of faith in which all are welcome.
9:00 AM-5:00 PM
11:00 AM - 7:00 PM